The task function on Pando can be used in a number of ways depending on how you and your team want to manage your jobs list. The real-time updates (open tasks, completed tasks) can enable better prioritisation and better teamwork in a busy healthcare environment.
The task function can also be useful when you need to remotely request tasks to colleagues outside your team, and can be incorporated into the process of sharing a patient card with that individual.
How do I create a task?
From the app homepage, follow these steps to create a new task list within the patient card functionality:
- You'll first need to create a Patient Card. To do this on an iOS device, click the green + button in the top right-hand corner. If on Android, click "Tap here to add a new patient"
- Select ‘New Task’ to add tasks to a patient
- Click “More Info” or the patient cards icon then go to “Patient Info” to assign them to a colleague or team.
You can view your tasks on the home page by clicking “List” or "Patients".
Who can I assign a task to?
- Any colleague in your network
- The team itself so that it can be actioned by anyone in the group
Tasks can also be set with different priorities so you can ascertain the urgency for each task linked to each patient. Simply move your tasks to rank them.
If you have any problems accessing information in tasks, it is likely that the patient card has not been assigned to a team you are part of. Should you have any questions or require support, then please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website's live chat 👉