The first step of getting your team or department using Pando is to get your colleagues onto the app. Once they have downloaded Pando and created their profile, they will then be searchable in the Pando directory so you'll be able to find them to message or to add to a team.
If you would like to get a large number of people onto Pando, then you can get in touch with our team and we can assist you 👉🏼 firstname.lastname@example.org
An example of this would be hospital mailing lists such as departmental teaching groups, or emergency groups.
⭐ Does your team currently have a WhatsApp group? If so, you can share a link to download Pando directly to your existing WhatsApp group:
- Click ‘settings’ in the bottom right corner of the homepage of Pando
- Scroll down & click ‘Invite Colleagues’
- Select WhatsApp by swiping across the options
- Select the groups you would like to send the download invitation to
- Personalise your message to ensure it gets their attention! 🤓
If you search the directory and cannot find your colleague’s name, you can also invite them from the directory by clicking the ‘Can’t find a colleague? Share Pando’ button.
If you or your colleagues have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com or contact us on our website's live support chat 👉🏼