If you no longer have use for a particular team and wish to delete it, it's straightforward and easy to do so. Simply ask all team members to leave the team. Once all members have left, the team will be deleted. Alternatively, you may wish to remove team members from the team and then leave the team yourself, this will also delete the team entirely.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- From the Chats Homepage, tap on the team in question
- Click on the team name, click Add/Remove members and tap on the names' of the team members you would like to remove. The ‘+’ should now show up next to their name to indicate, they are not currently in the team, but can be added.
- Remember to click ‘save’ to complete.
- Scroll down and tap on “leave team”.
- You will be asked if you are sure you wish to leave the team, please tap yes.
- The team has now been deleted.
Alternatively, all members can simply leave the team individually by tapping on the team in question, tapping on the team name and scrolling down to find “leave team”.
If you have any questions or require support, then please get in touch email@example.com