The Pando activation process is based on two-factor authentication via your approved email address.
Do you prefer a visual step by step guidance on onboarding? Please access this link:
It is essential that you have clicked ‘allow’ notifications when you download the app in order for this process to be successful. Please also keep in mind that notifications have to be activated on both, the app itself and in the settings on your device.
A few recommendations:
The most common problems people experience can be solved by the following actions:
- Ensure you have enabled notifications
- Check your junk mail for the activation link
- Complete the process using 3G/4G mobile data rather than Trust WiFi
- The activation link only lasts 24 hours
6 steps to get onboard Pando
- Download Pando: Search for Pando on the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and download the app. Make sure to allow notifications when prompted – this is essential for the authentication process (and can be changed once you are in the app). We also recommend this process on 3G/4G mobile data to prevent connectivity issues.
- Sign up with NHS or Trust email: Using your approved NHS or Trust email while logging in will send an authentication email with a code to your trusted account. If you do not receive the email, check the junk folder. This code will expire after 24 hours so make sure you authenticate as soon as you can or you will need to generate a new link.
If you are signing up with an @nhs.net email, you will be able to sign in with the NHS Single Sign On, which allows you to log in using the email and password of your NHS account (as shown in the video above).
- Create Your Profile: You’re in! Create your profile including your specialty, grade and linking to your hospital. This hospital can be changed at a later point.
- Message a colleague
- Invite your Team
For a full overview of the sign up process and all of the features on our mobile app, please see our training video here:
If you have any problems, including a lost phone/device, then please get in touch and we can delete your account remotely 👉🏼 firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website support chat! 👩🏼💻👨🏾💻